- Rise of the Robots: Technology and the Treat of a Jobless Future by Martin Ford. My current leader for book of the year and the perfect read before the new Terminator movie.
- Money and Soccer: A Soccernomics Guide by Stephan Szymanski.
- The White Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi. Is Catherine Case Pat Mulroy? This is a really fun book to read.
- Talk Like TED: The 9 Public Speaking Secrets of the World's Top Minds by Carmine Gallo.
- New Orleans Under Reconstruction: The Crisis of Planning by Carol McMichael Reese, Michael Sorkin, and Anthony Fontenot.
- Moore's Law: The Life of Gordon Moore, Silicon Valley's Quiet Revolutionary by Arnold Thackray, David Brock, and Rachel Jones.
- Modern Methods of Systems Engineering by Joe Jenney.
Thursday, June 4, 2015
New To The Book Pile
What I am currently reading: