The language in the ad paints a picture of old challenges and new opportunities. Interesting words - -
- Ever-shrinking budgets
- Constant streamlining governments
- Cleaning up after problems
- Unnecessary downtime
- Need for change
- Help prevent
- Fixing what will break next. First.
- Managing its infrastructure proactively
- Track the lifecycle
- Replacing intuition with analytics
- . . . the simplest and most efficient way to fix a problem is to make sure the problem never happens in the first place
"Today, the businesses and organizations that understand the need for change - along with the leaders bold enough to act on it - are using predictive maintenance models to anticipate not only when a problem will occur, but where and how. With sensors and analytics that scan for problems thousands of times a second, these models can help predict which part will fail, where a pipe will burst or even what storm will be most likely to blow a branch down on a power line. Which means that instead of fixing things whether or not they need it, they can predict a problem and help prevent it from becoming an even bigger on."