- Careful thinkers who look before they leap.
- Usually only speak when they have something to say, after they've had a chance to process information internally.
- Comfort with independent thought and action.
- Feel at their most alive and most energized in quieter situations.
- Need solitude to balance out social time.
- Active inner life, imagination and strong creative streak.
- Steady, balanced presence during turbulent times.
- Sharp observational skills.
- Capacity for active listening and connecting with people on an intimate level.
- Willing to put other people and their vision in the spotlight.
- Desire for focus and to develop a depth of understanding/mastery over a topic.
Monday, August 24, 2015
Defining The Introverted Engineer
Spotting the introverted engineer: