- Divisive national politics seem a distant concern.
- You can pick out the local patriots.
- Public-private partnerships are real.
- People know the civic story.
- They have a downtown.
- They have a research university.
- They have, and care about, a community college.
- They have unusual schools.
- They make themselves open.
- They have big plans.
- They have craft breweries.
Friday, February 12, 2016
Eleven Signs a City Will Succeed
From James Fallows in the current issue of The Atlantic - How America Is Putting Itself Back Together: