- The power of deep concentration, tremendous patience, and self-discipline in accomplishing difficult work.
- Skepticism combined with a paradoxical willingness to believe.
- Passive surrender to his mental task, and honest frankness to belief in its expression, along with the courage to buck the current of the times.
- Spontaneity of intuitive and insightful expression.
- Unusual and original, often surprising ideas.
- Ability to generalize from the particular significant form the unimportant and the capacity for recognizing a problem that others fail to notice.
- Periodicity of productive creativity.
- Intense emotions along with strong capacity for self-control.
Monday, August 22, 2016
The Characteristics of Geniuses
From The Creative Architect: Inside the Great Midcentury Personality Study by Pierluigi Serranino -