1. Who are the key stakeholders that support resilience activity through disaster management, emergency response, sustainability, and risk mitigation?
2. What are the dependencies and interdependencies for the area/sector of study and what is the best way to map/graph their connections/linkages?
3. How can we best model the current conditions before a disruptive event in order to understand the essential functions and capabilities?
4. Where will data be obtained to conduct the analysis and quantify the impact of the stressor and evaluate courses of action?
5. What standard methods (tools) can be leveraged in the future to provide an adaptable and repeatable process in the region/state/nation?
6. How can we measure disaster impact…i.e., How does a stressor perturb/disrupt the functional model and how does it reduce resources/capabilities?
7. What are the most acute vulnerabilities (may be identified as a result of this modeling and analysis process)?
8. How do we apply these findings and outcomes to improve decision-making and resourcing in the area of study?
9. Where is the money? How can one quantify the economic impact of a systemic resilience process across infrastructure sectors (ROI, value proposition)?
10. What findings emerged that uncover strengths, weaknesses, gaps, seams or lessons learned in policy, funding, command and control or analytics?